Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

6 minutes ago, TheFloppyDisc said:

Hopefully someone get's the opportunity to post a pic of the progress today.  Based on the last few days of construction seems like things have really picked up pace!

The cranes are indeed moving if i see something get ill let yall know

If the cranes are working right now they are adding to the drop they are right above it

• Like 2

(I honestly do not know which thread is the main topic for discussion on construction updates so I'm just going to post here and see what happens.) Overall I'm pretty impressed with what they have done already, I wouldn't be surprised if by Winterfest we see a lot more of the lift tapered off. I would like to see some teasers of the queue the closer to opening day we get but I'll be happy just to see some actual theming for the first time in a long time.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Well, there is 4 pages less here. 287 may be hard to reach before the lift is done. 

It's almost like we take two steps forward, three steps back. 

Speaking of steps, what is the best guess on how many steps to the top of Orion's lift hill.  My guess is 401.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

I had the same problem this morning. Try going full screen on your browser if your on a computer. I think the link is in the webcam outage thread. I havent figured out how to get it to work on my phone

How do you go full screen?

• Like 1