Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

15 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Gotta love the press. haha They know EVERYTHING!

ESPN rings a bell. They are terrible at what they do. Wrong teams and scores every time I look. They said the Yanks were going to face The Stro's in the WS. HAHA they legit can't.

This is dipping towards the ToS, (Im not taking sides) but the media also said Hillary Clinton would be our next President... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

This is dipping towards the ToS, (Im not taking sides) but the media also said Hillary Clinton would be our next President... 

Don't we all wish we could get paid what they get paid and be wrong so often and not get fired...

Why in this day and age of technology is the Chopper 9 video quality so poor?  Six would get better quality from his cellphone than what we just saw on Channel 9.  Yet competitor Channel 5's drone video quality is exceptional and their drone is substantially cheaper than a helicopter...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

How are the lights working without power?

Are you aware that things can still be shut off on a breaker? They don't have to shut down the whole electrical system, at least I wouldn't imagine. Also why not do the "upgrades and lights" at the same time? You guys are acting like detectives over something silly. It makes more sense to me that they do both and get it over with.

Now lets just say that's not what really is going on. Then are you guys not buying passes cause the park "lied" to you?

• Like 2

Here's where I'm gonna blow some of your minds in agreeing with you.

With the added evidence of the eyes being lit up, I will partially agree with the notion that the park is taking a bit long to get the web cams back up.  There's still no way you will still convince me the park lied, but it is odd that the wait has been lengthy.  In that way, I'll give you guys a little ounce of credit.  

I think the cameras are still on with the messages they're sending when you click on them plus the fact there are stills of previous images. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, spooky21 said:

Then are you guys not buying passes cause the park "lied" to you?

What if we get our Platinum Pass from CP?

Speaking of those.. off subject, but I feel CP screwed alot of their passholders off with the execution of it. 

@silver2005 Again, my issue isnt that they so much "lied", it's their transparency of the whole thing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sixohdieselrage said:

What if we get our Platinum Pass from CP?

Speaking of those.. off subject, but I feel CP screwed alot of their passholders off with the execution of it. 

They still benefit, it's the same company sir. I do agree with CP dropping the ball on the gold passes, but that's another thread.

• Like 1

@sixohdieselrage I think we just agree to disagree what the park's handling of the webcam is and how big it is.  I think of all the KI priorities, the webcams are right near the bottom considering they're getting ready to transition from Haunt to Winterfest and I still honestly think you guys wanting transparency and other members' beside yourself making unsubstantiated claims of the park lying are going about it all wrong and perhaps a bit misguided.  The park has 0 obligation to be transparent about the webcams.  Yes, they happen to be down during a big moment in its construction, but I think you guys harking on the park are out of touch with a lot of other things.  I ask to whom this affects because really, how much does this one anecdotal situation have on the grand scheme of things?  There's no pattern in what the park has been doing to deserve any of that scorn.  One incident, even if it is true, isn't a pattern.  I think there's been a lot of jumping to conclusions in all of this as well.  

And I know a lot of the claims of not being relaxed are aimed at me and to that I ask- when does disagreement equal not being relaxed?  I think a lot of you just weren't prepared for counterarguments and overreacted.  I think a lot of my claims in defending the park are still quite valid.  Don't expect your opinions to be automatically taken at face value and for everyone to agree, no matter how hard you try in rationalizing it in your head.   

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

If anyone had a drone, you can fly it over the bike trail behind the property. You can see progress from there already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a drone and no I won't post pics here. The park doesn't seem to want to have progress shown now. I agree it is weird but were all just gonna have to deal with it for now. I want to see it go up just as bad as anyone else.

5 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

I cant find any chopper 9 footage, has it just not been uploaded yet?

It is not posted yet.. probably embarrassed at the quality after seeing what six uploads from a cellphone lol...

HC325 has connections he may be able to get the footage:P

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, spooky21 said:

I have a drone and no I won't post pics here. The park doesn't seem to want to have progress shown now. I agree it is weird but were all just gonna have to deal with it for now. I want to see it go up just as bad as anyone else.

Ah, so NOW you think the taking down of webcams is deliberate?  Interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

probably embarrassed at the quality after seeing what six uploads from a cellphone lol...

Actually, funny thing about that. Look on my YouTube channel (sixohdieselrage). I have two flyover videos. They were taken and uploaded from my phone. 

Number 1: 

Number 2: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Actually, funny thing about that. Look on my YouTube channel (sixohdieselrage). I have two flyover videos. They were taken and uploaded from my phone. 

Number 1: 

Number 2: 

Where is Kings Island Flyover 8/24/2019

• Haha 1