Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

The precision of their placement still blows my mind. The lift and bottom of drop have been in place but now they add a section of drop attached to the spine but it will all line up perfectly... amazing that they don’t need to place them in sequence from beginning to end of ride like they used to. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, thatguyfromohio said:

They won’t be taken on their property, so they shouldnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what i don't understand, if you take off from property that is not owned by KI, and do not fly over the park, drone footage should be allowed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kissfan4 said:

That's what i don't understand, if you take off from property that is not owned by KI, and do not fly over the park, drone footage should be allowed. 

The ToS clearly state drone pictures even taken legally are not allowed. This was a direct ask from the park and the admins have decided to enforce it. The park has even asked for pictures taken legally from an airplane to be deleted and user punished up to an including a ban. For some reason the park has decided secrecy is more important then people seeing what is going on and this site is choosing to go along with it.  If you have pictures or video you can always post it some place else, but wouldn't it be a shame if that drove people away from this site?

• Like 4