Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

It's the last lift support, then as FloppyDisc said, one more support for the drop. Hopefully they get the next track segment up this afternoon!

After this next lift segment, we should see them start building up backwards on the drop. Only after that can the top it off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

We're going to completely miss the topping off.  This is ridiculous.

Don't worry, KI will have an awesome time lapse with behind the scenes footage about how the ride was made in all the gift shops for sale! (I just made this up, but wouldn't be surprised, please don't take this as the truth)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Are you using internet explorer? I was and then used chrome and it worked. Its just still frames no live video

I am using chrome, but the website doesn't seem to work at my workplace and the app only loads the first picture on my phone.  It's all good though, people seem to be posting the good pics from it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ethancoaster said:

Is there any chance they put up the next track section, or are they probably done for the day? It’s 1:42 right now.

Just now, Maverick44 said:

They have time  to put up the track section.

Seems like from the weather bug picture that Artemis disconnected from the big support so it definitely seems possible that the track piece could go up today.

• Like 2