Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

5 hours ago, ethancoaster said:

Probably because it’s a really obscure fact that’s hard to market to the general public 

They could have easily thrown "steepest" into the list of park records.

31 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I don't think that means anything. Unless KI is looking into the Trex model that can go over 300 feet. 

I see a lot of enthusiasts wanting a T-Rex track, but does RMC even offer that anymore? Unless I'm mistaken, they haven't brought that piece of track to IAAPA since 2016 and there's no mention of the ride on their website. Seems like the Raptor track may have replaced it.

Just now, TombraiderTy said:

They could have easily thrown "steepest" into the list of park records.

I see a lot of enthusiasts wanting a T-Rex track, but does RMC even offer that anymore? Unless I'm mistaken, they haven't brought that piece of track to IAAPA since 2016 and there's no mention of the ride on their website. Seems like the Raptor track may have replaced it.

The Trex is still in development. RMC stated they are looking at selling some raptors before a Trex. They said it at iappa last year.

Source: 

• Like 3

Sorry, I should've also asked for how we know this. Did I miss an interview?

Edit- but thanks for the number. (Im sure its been said earlier; ive been very busy to read every page)

I was able to find a DaytonDailyNews article using the number.

Im excited to have a near 90° drop at the park finally! I've always yearned for something truly steep at the park. This counts to me!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, calakapepe said:

Sorry, I should've also asked for how we know this. Did I miss an interview?

Edit- but thanks for the number. (Im sure its been said earlier; ive been very busy to read every page)

I was able to find a DaytonDailyNews article using the number.

Im excited to have a near 90° drop at the park finally! I've always yearned for something truly steep at the park. This counts to me!

At least in losing debatably the best drop in the park this year, we will gain a new best drop. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I drive past the park to and from work everyday. It's been amazing to watch this coaster being built. That first drop is going to be insane! I got to ride both Fury and Intimidator 305 this past summer.  That drop looks comparable to both of those. I'm beyond happy that we have own own 300 foot drop at last!

• Like 7