Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

3 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I know this has been shared on here before i think. What is the difference in the drop between Fury and Orion? The angle difference. 

Drop difference: 10 feet   Fury drop: 310 feet   Orion drop: 300 feet

Height difference: 38 feet

Angle difference: 4 degrees.   Fury angle: 81 degrees    Orion angle: 85 degrees.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Angle difference: 4 degrees.   Fury angle: 81 degrees    Orion angle: 85 degrees.

Nice! The drop just looks so impressive! I also love how you are literally on the ground after the drop.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Fury's drop is 320' making for a 20' difference. Whether that 20' is perceptible would be up for debate, probably ever so slightly. But the steeper angle should make more of a difference!

• Like 6

The drop on Orion will feel more sudden for sure. It looks like it drops more suddenly then is indeed more steep. It should be a ton more airtime and a drop feeling, and the speed will be nearly as fast though I do anticipate Fury to still be faster of course. But Orion should feel more intense initially.  Also the next hill should be awesome on Orion and the Turnaround is higher than any other hill on Fury but I am possibly mistaken there.  

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, TheFloppyDisc said:

Looks like Cleo just put in another piece of the drop/first hill.

DropTrack.JPG

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that was installed a little while ago. But it looks like there are two other pieces ready to be installed!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that was installed a little while ago. But it looks like there are two other pieces ready to be installed!

Here is what it looked like this morning at 8am.  There definitely are two pieces ready to go right next to it, just curious if they are already bolted together or will go in one by one.

DropTrack8am.JPG

• Like 1