Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

Time laps of Orion being topped off. Although the webcam was offline to the internet, they were able to get the footage locally.

From Chad Showalter: The park is thrilled that internet streaming has been restored to the Eiffel Tower and the Mystic Timbers cameras. While the construction video of Orion's lift hill wasn't live, we are glad to at least share it."

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Time laps of Orion being topped off. Although the webcam was offline to the internet, they were able to get the footage locally.

From Chad Showalter: The park is thrilled that internet streaming has been restored to the Eiffel Tower and the Mystic Timbers cameras. While the construction video of Orion's lift hill wasn't live, we are glad to at least share it."

Knew it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just be HAPPY to much complaining on here. My goodness, park announces we are finally getting a GIGA, people complain about the height, i mean come on people. The webcams are down, who cares, just wait until they are brought back up. The park had a reason they were down. Maybe they had to "rewire" the tower but they had to put a different camera up there at the same angle?? Just leave the park alone about this. We are all in this for the love of coasters and we love Ki!! 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Beast Night Rider said:

We only have a few more pieces of track left before it goes out view on the camera. That is until they start working on the helix and end of the track. 

Cant they just tilt the camera a little bit to the right?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

There is a difference between can't  and won't lol

This.  They can (they literally moved the camera from left to right from Banshee to the Orion construction area) but my guess is they won't. The park really doesn't care about anyone that wants to watch the construction.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

This.  They can (they literally moved the camera from left to right from Banshee to the Orion construction area) but my guess is they won't. The park really doesn't care about anyone that wants to watch the construction.

I wouldn't go that far to say they don't care.  That is using pretty harsh words. I would say that move this cams to show whats most important to the construction / what the people mainly want to see.  That would be the lift hill.  Then they will just leave it there for a half decade lol