Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

The blue appears to be Daphne Blue and is one of my favorite car/ guitar colors ever!  I have a guitar that is Daphne Blue.  I also just moved into a new house and was surprised when my son chose Daphne as his room color. Daphne appears a little darker than my Daphne Blue guitar though.  Anyway, Daphne and orange with white is so 70s and is used a ton in my house. Needless to say I absolutely, stark-raving LOVE this color scheme!!!! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gforce1994 said:

That isn’t a good enough source. Let’s just say he took it from one of the leading theme park publications.

I mean he shared where he got it from. Sounds just fine to me. He can't help if that person got it from someone else and did not share that info. 

I second @JonahWilliamson keep the IAAPA info on the IAAPA thread!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I mean he shared where he got it from. Sounds just fine to me. He can't help if that person got it from someone else and did not share that info. 

I second @JonahWilliamson keep the IAAPA info on the IAAPA thread!

He just said here are some better pictures. No source was cited even though the images came from Attractions Magazine.

3 minutes ago, gforce1994 said:

He just said here are some better pictures. No source was cited even though the images came from Attractions Magazine.

Ahh I see that now I was thinking about the first post from another person. You are correct. Those do need credit given......even if its himself who took the photos. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Ahh I see that now I was thinking about the first post from another person. You are correct. Those do need credit given......even if its himself who took the photos. 

And those were used on KIC’s social media channels attributed to him, when they’re really from another publication.

• Haha 2

Gaaack!   It looks like seafoam green in that video!   Must be yellow lighting.  Much more "blue" in the photos above.

I hope KI has one of these trains sitting at the ENTRANCE to Winter Fest to see up close in person!  

They USED to do that all the time when a new ride was coming... 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, gforce1994 said:

Orion in all its glory: https://youtu.be/ErbepMkK9Cg

I really wish B&M would put some form of suspension on the their trains / cars, or at least springs on the upstop wheels to stop the bouncing. I wonder if all three trains will have the same colors or if they will be different. The renderings have a coral color in place of the orange so maybe that highlight color will be the difference between the trains.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:18 AM, JonahWilliamson said:

Ill update the color thing tonight for the second hill. If i forget my lovely assistant @Kodistict usually gives me a nice reminder lol

And a reminder you shall receive ;). Thank you for all of the progress pictures though, they really show how much has been finished so far!

• Like 3