Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

My guess is they are assembling a crawler crane to install the 200 foot turnaround. Putting that together along with the wood platform took a week or two for the drop. I remember earlier there was a Facebook post from the crane company saying they would use one back there.

What is the crane companies name so I can look on FB about any info? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BeastieFanatic said:

ENHANCE 

*zooms in* 

I was really hoping for some surprises with this coaster like maybe a lit up tunnel, or some section to be partially undergound, maybe install some water feature around the first drop, just any surprise that wasnt shown in the promo footage wouldve been pretty cool 

They could still do an above ground tunnel like Leviathan. In fact we should try to make it happen. 

• Like 5

Does it seem weird to anyone else that they still have that large crane just sitting in front of the lift hill still?  I feel like if they are going to use it again they would move it for the turnaround since it is 202' or are they just waiting to dismantle it until they wrap back around?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheFloppyDisc said:

Does it seem weird to anyone else that they still have that large crane just sitting in front of the lift hill still?  I feel like if they are going to use it again they would move it for the turnaround since it is 202' or are they just waiting to dismantle it until they wrap back around?

I have a feeling it’s going to be used to load the lift chain

• Like 3

On 12/5/2019 at 9:49 AM, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

They could still do an above ground tunnel like Leviathan. In fact we should try to make it happen. 

I would enclose the lift hill like Hulk. Then when you emerge for the first drop, you’re like “Holy hell we’re up high!” They could add some space-themed lighting in there and dramatic music, with the voice-over guy from FOF saying something like “follow our path across the cosmos”

• Like 1