Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

52 minutes ago, Beast Night Rider said:

It’s hard to tell from the sun’s glare but it looks like there may be a new support standing up back there. 

Can't tell if it's another crane or the support.  I'll be going by there in about an hour or so and will report back if no one else beats me to it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

So @JonahWilliamson when are you going to do your thing with the animation layout? 

GREAT NEWS! I've been terrible at staying up to date with this. Lifes just crazy right now. Ill do it sunday. But!!!!

Going to buy a new camera at Procam in Cincy and I'll get to see Orion for the first time tonight and I'm so hyped. Anyone going to be at the park tonight?  I'm driving to Cincinnati for one night. Leaving buffalo after work at 12. Getting to Nati at 7 and then tomorrow morning turn right around. Going to be a wild few day but I'll update the "thingy" lol

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JonahWilliamson said:

GREAT NEWS! I've been terrible at staying up to date with this. Lifes just crazy right now. Ill do it sunday. But!!!!

Going to buy a new camera at Procam in Cincy and I'll get to see Orion for the first time tonight and I'm so hyped. Anyone going to be at the park tonight?  I'm driving to Cincinnati for one night. Leaving buffalo after work at 12. Getting to Nati at 7 and then tomorrow morning turn right around. Going to be a wild few day but I'll update the "thingy" lol

We will be there, hoping they throw up this next support structure and top off the turn around today.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JonahWilliamson said:

I hope you get to see it when there's still light out! It's usually dark by 7 but hope you get to see it before it's completely dark out. 

• Like 1

@JonahWilliamson You going to procam in Amelia? That in itself is a little jaunt from the park and the traffic should be somewhat manageable back to the park by then. Are you coming down 71 to 275 to 32 to get there? You may hit traffic that way and add about 30 mins for cutting across Columbus on 71. The closer you get the south end of town the worse it will get. Last stupid question, why not go to Midwest photo which is a slight detour there in Columbus? Anyhow, safe travels and hope you enjoy the time. 

• Like 1