Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

Very happy that they readjusted the cam so that the entire ride is in view rather than it cutting off the station area.
Makes me wonder if it's manually adjusted and you can't for-sure tell where it's pointing lol

edit - I'm aware I'm not the first to notice it; just been sitting on that desire for awhile :p

• Like 3

2 hours ago, calakapepe said:

Very happy that they readjusted the cam so that the entire ride is in view rather than it cutting off the station area.
Makes me wonder if it's manually adjusted and you can't for-sure tell where it's pointing lol

edit - I'm aware I'm not the first to notice it; just been sitting on that desire for awhile :p

It is manually adjusted and it's not like Cedar Point's webcams where they can move them anywhere they want at anytime. I'm sure this will be the final "move" of the webcam.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I happen to be schooled online at home on a regular computer so I can check back and forth here and there. Back when I was in public school, I would get yelled at every now and then for looking at coaster updates on the chromebook when I was supposed to be working on school stuff.

Been there done that for about 5 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

I don't see how people find other coasters being opening this year to be more exciting. Who doesn't love a 85 degree 300 foot drop with possibly more airtime moments than fury?

#Intamin #Pantheon =) lol

Also DB cam is working for me......I just don't understand why they make the cams blurry on purpose. You can't tell me the other 2 cams just didn't get dirty like this one. They don;t want us seeing Vortex being removed and also want to keep cams up. I think its a filter they can use somehow.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

I don't see how people find other coasters being opening this year to be more exciting. Who doesn't love a 85 degree 300 foot drop with possibly more airtime moments than fury?

Iron Gwazi seems to be one of if not the most anticipated coaster opening next year. Beyond vertical drop hyper hybrid from RMC. Pantheon looks really good too! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Its ok! We can't all be right. I forgive you lol :P

Pantheon's outer banked turn was just completed and it looks INSANE...many enthusiasts are focused on Iron Gwazi and sleeping on Pantheon. I still think Orion is gonna be a pleasant surprise for everyone, however.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, aj74205 said:

Pantheon's outer banked turn was just completed and it looks INSANE...many enthusiasts are focused on Iron Gwazi and sleeping on Pantheon. I still think Orion is gonna be a pleasant surprise for everyone, however.

I can't wait to visit the Busch parks!!!!

9 hours ago, aj74205 said:

Pantheon's been number 1 on our 2020 wish list since it was announced with Iron Gwazi number 2 and Orion coming in 3rd.

On topic, now that we have the turnaround almost completed, how are those here comparing it to Fury's turnaround? Obviously it is in reverse and doesnt have that dip going into the peak, but it does look like it is more aggressively profiled at 45 feet taller. I think its going to be hard even at behind the scene events to get a angle to manipulate the perspective to get it to look like a treble cleft or ampersand regardless for a more apples to apples comparison.  

I grabbed a screenshot from the last KI video for comparison as this is an angle none of us could have legally gotten at this time.

5CF32FF6-85BE-4A3E-90EC-5E2BF97617EC.jpeg

turnaround.jpg

• Like 6