Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

7 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

I don't see the post you quoted. Did you post in the wrong thread?

The other posts have since been deleted. 

13 minutes ago, Klabergian Empire said:

Where was that taken from? Shooting from that angle would give us a better view of Vortex demo.

I wont say exactly, but if you look at the webcam and google maps you will be able to find it and even go there as it is a public space. With that said, I drive in and out of this area, I do not hang out or even get out of my car when I do go over there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Those are awesome pictures! Thank you so much for always posting great pics. @Waltny

There is nothing new there, I jumped the gun. Sometimes that webcam really messes with the eyes and then you think you see something in this jumble of track and crane booms that isn’t there.  Everything that I can see is current out of place and MUCH further  toward the lifthill than it looks on the webcam.  I have to admit I’m confused on where this piece is going to actually jut up from tree line at.  I hang my head in shame....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Waltny said:

There is nothing new there, I jumped the gun. Sometimes that webcam really messes with the eyes and then you think you see something in this jumble of track and crane booms that isn’t there.  Everything that I can see is current out of place and MUCH further  toward the lifthill than it looks on the webcam.  I have to admit I’m confused on where this piece is going to actually jut up from tree line at.  I hang my head in shame....

It would probably be just to the left of the wave hill from your photo's perspective.  Something roughly like this.

Untitled.png

• Like 5

It can be seen, I stand corrected once again.... Middle of the hills barely jutting above the tree line.

I am surprised at where this is in relationship to the second hill. I think the perspective really through me off at first as I though it would be seen toward the beginning of what we can see of the wave turn which should put the helix to the right of the drop and maybe even the lift from this angle. 

ACB18DC6-30D5-4FA6-AE8A-6B04171D1674.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Looking at the original file, he may be right.
You will feel it heavily in the front if it’s like i305 trim on the airtime hill and may kill some serious air there. I expected them to burn off the speed in the helix as it seems to be the B&M way. Somewhat sad faced 

I also want to add how crazy it is that @Gplez90 was able to see that. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Waltny said:

Looking at the original file, he may be right.
You will feel it heavily in the front if it’s like i305 trim on the airtime hill and may kill some serious air there. I expected them to burn off the speed in the helix as it seems to be the B&M way. Somewhat sad faced 

I also want to add how crazy it is that @Gplez90 was able to see that. 

Well if you have good vision it's not hard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Doesn't fury have a trim on its largest airtime hill? I don't think it'll slow down the train too much. Remember this coaster isn't about the airtime. We have 3 other coasters that are mainly airtime focused (DB, MT, and Racer). 

Well, the wave turn will gave airtime, the turnaround might give airtime, so will the speedhill, big airtime hill, and the twistout, and maybe even the little pop into the breakrun. It is more about airtime than any other giga out there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

Well, the wave turn will gave airtime, the turnaround might give airtime, so will the speedhill, big airtime hill, and the twistout, and maybe even the little pop into the breakrun. It is more about airtime than any other giga out there.

Uhh Levithan?