Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

25 minutes ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

Well if you have good vision it's not hard.

I suppose if you are pixel peeping on a computer it wouldn’t be. I shot these, did a quick import to the phone with minor adjustments and posted. So I didn’t get too much time to examine, so there is that. 

As for if if they are 100% trims, Id hedge 90% sure they are. I got some stuff to get done and I’m sure I can go get another angle to make sure.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Gplez90 said:

I just checked. Trims are not present in the animation POV, but they are there in the blue prints that were circulating. 

I believe the bsbmx or someone else that seemed to know how to accurate read them said they didn’t see a trim on the blueprints. I have a set and I’ll look to see now that we are quite sure there are trims,  and where they are. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Can we confirm that trim breaks are in any animated pov's? For any coaster? im not work or id pull up youtube now haha

Just checked on a few (My team is very slow at work right now lol) 

Fury 325 animation - No Trims

Banshee Animation - No Trims (there were trims preset at least when the ride opened)

Leviathan animation - Both airtime hills have trims
Diamondback Animation - Trims are present

Behemoth Animation - Trims are present on the 3 consecutive airtime hills

• Like 2

Hear me out on this but trims on that camelback might be a good thing. It means Kings Island and b&m anticipate some high forces with the helix. If there were no trims then it would show that Kings Island and b&m are not expecting much force from the helix. If it ends up being okay then the trims will be off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

Ohh idk about the pilot himself, six is on twitter under the same name. May be able to get pics of the air time hill to see if trim is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah I don't want anything to do with Six lol Was just going to say if we had someone who could fly around 

• Like 1