Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

2 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Looks like Cleo has moved a little bit.

I was thinking that Cleo was just moved out of the way to get big yellow in place. I think BY can lift the track section higher over top of track already installed. Cleo is there to help. T-Bone is just getting a head start on post head chopper  supports.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I was thinking that Cleo was just moved out of the way to get big yellow in place. I think BY can lift the track section higher over top of track already installed. Cleo is there to help. T-Bone is just getting a head start on post head chopper  supports.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Also, what does BY stand for? Big Yellow? If so that would be a hilarious name for a crane :lol:.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

If its like Diamondback... I am sure it is. All they do is lift the train into the storage shed track and push them by hand to connect each car together. I am sure there is electric by now as well. It is run underground so it has been there for awhile. I also remember reading in a blog or something that the operating system is nearly all in place.

@Waltny is there anyway whenever you drive past again to zoom in to the lift hill. Can we see if the chain is already in place?

I did some due diligence and  when the sun is right overhead of the lift hill there is a spot over on GWL parking lot I should be able to shoot right down the belly of The Beast. My question is, how did we collectively miss it if it did go in the way the webcams are watched like a hawk?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kodistict said:

Sorry for the double post, but Cleo is installing/moving track!

So they put those pieces in and it was visible on the cam? 

Thursday morning edit: That track did not end up going in after all. It also looks like the cranes are set up assembly line style to get track in place to the head chopper element quickly with the other crane doing supports out to the brake run. 

I was wondering that too. I saw that about 3 or 4 days ago but thought it would be strange if they had the trains just sitting out like that.
thats why im curious... it is surely getting coated in dust when it sits there

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk