Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

8 hours ago, calakapepe said:

That's the same reason I.. (secret) kinda like Appollo's Chariot more than DB :o
Those twists were surprisingly fun. I've never gotten a chance to ride Nitro.

I'm looking forward to that last drop for Orion! Even if it only goes down half as far as it really could've

That was my major disappointment with Diamondback, that it did not have the same type twists as Apollo.  Mako has some similar moments as well.  They are surprising and really fun.  Fury has those moments also but they are magnified as they are taken so much faster.  I really hope Orion has some moments like this.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, goettablitz said:

That was my major disappointment with Diamondback, that it did not have the same type twists as Apollo.  Mako has some similar moments as well.  They are surprising and really fun.  Fury has those moments also but they are magnified as they are taken so much faster.  I really hope Orion has some moments like this.

Orion by the looks of it will give insane air. Especially that speed hill.

They are waiting on media. I cannot believe they are about to finish the track today. This went by so fast...seems like the decoding days were just last week. Orion has been my first coaster I’ve followed with you all and you guys have made this process so much fun. Glad to have found this site and nerd out with guys. 

• Like 5

Just now, Beast Night Rider said:

They are waiting on media. I cannot believe they are about to finish the track today. This went by so fast...seems like the decoding days were just last week. Orion has been my first coaster I’ve followed with you all and you guys have made this process so much fun. Glad to have found this site and nerd out with guys. 

Same here. I got on about a week before it was announced, and I've enjoyed goofing around and following up on the construction. It was fun lol

• Like 4

It was great following the decoding thread and helping out with the construction Photos, until next time! I will still be sure to get pictures at Claremont steel fabricators if I see any new track for maybe a b&m wing or dive in 2023 or 2024 ;) 

Edited by collin.klopfstein
Misspelled
  • Like 6