Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

Just now, flightoffear1996 said:

I haven't seen Orion in person for awhile now so maybe it's just me or the way the layout is but it looks shorter than Diamondback. 

This ride looks amazing and I cannot wait for my first rides on it. I am sure as always Kings Island, Cedar Fair and B&M will deliver.

The layout probably is shorter than diamond back, the break run probably gives Orion the extra 100 feet 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

I haven't seen Orion in person for awhile now so maybe it's just me or the way the layout is but it looks shorter than Diamondback. 

This ride looks amazing and I cannot wait for my first rides on it. I am sure as always Kings Island, Cedar Fair and B&M will deliver.

Yeah Orion is 5321 and Diamondback is 5282ft it has to be in the brake run. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

The layout probably is shorter than diamond back, the break run probably gives Orion the extra 100 feet 

Yeah, but Diamondback's last few elements are kinda slow, and I think Orion will retain a solid amount of speed through the layout because there is no mid course.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mikejenkins1 said:

When we were there for the construction preview, it was there and in tact.   Expect it might even be the Orion photo booth stop like it was for Firehawk.

I'm pretty sure it will be the rides entrance, but maybe I was misinformed. I think the exit can be seen here:

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 10.41.44 AM.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mikejenkins1 said:

When we were there for the construction preview, it was there and in tact.   Expect it might even be the Orion photo booth stop like it was for Firehawk.

It will be Orion's entrance. Orion's photo booth is a new build.

IMG_3836.JPG

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1