Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

4 minutes ago, AdventureExpress35 said:

Yes

never, ever bring a bag to an amusement park. That is what cargo shorts were invented for in 1967.

Have you not seen what women's supposed "cargo shorts" look like lately? :lol:I'm still trying to replace my park pairs that actually fit a pass in them and zip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flightoffear1996 said:

I never worry about lose articles. Apple Watch for the win. 

As a seasoned amusement park visitor 25 plus visits every year of my 32 year life I have learned travel light. 

Light jogging pants with 3 zip up pockets for the win!! Phone, slim wallet, and keys stay with me at all times! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

I never worry about lose articles. Apple Watch for the win. 

As a seasoned amusement park visitor 25 plus visits every year of my 32 year life I have learned travel light. 

Once the park WiFi is perfect, I’ll go full Apple Watch. I can’t justify the cost of a cellular plan right now.  I used just the watch to swim at Great Wolf a couple of times and loved the convenience!

• Like 1

Once the park WiFi is perfect, I’ll go full Apple Watch. I can’t justify the cost of a cellular plan right now.  I used just the watch to swim at Great Wolf a couple of times and loved the convenience!

It’s only $10 with my plan, but tbh I never use the cellular with my watch, I just keep my phone in a cargo pocket and keep it shut all day and use my watch. I’m at an amusement park to enjoy myself, so zoning out from the world is the best way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

Does anybody know if keyfobs are waterproof?

48 minutes ago, tks944 said:

About all kyfobs are water resistant. Meaning they can get rained on/ be in a wet pocket  but not submerged.

True they are water resistant when new.  However, like a coaster that is 10 years old, usage and stresses may degrade performance over time.  Plastic warps, seals become brittle etc., so the 10 year old fob you have been carrying around in your pocket daily may not be as water resistant as it once was.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

I suggest cargo shorts as well. Also my quick fix is I pack a zip lock sandwich bag in my pocket for water rides, it does the trick cheap and easy.

My kids and I always pack Ziplocs for phones!  We keep a box in the car, and carry about 3 each in the park.  People in line for WW Canyon always see us wrap our phones and mention how smart that is, and we typically share the extras.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, STLcoasters33 said:

Looks like they’re now under the shed! Will one train be exposed to the elements once all three are on the track, or is there enough space between the transfer shed and the station to keep them all covered?

B&Ms usually have enough storage space to put all trains in storage.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, arrold said:

What's the big crane next to the airtime hill doing? Trim brake installation maybe?

The basket appeared to be up near the apex when I was by about 4 this afternoon. Took a few pictures, Ill look a little closer and see if its worth sharing as now we are back to no eye in the sky.

• Like 5