Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

2 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Im not disagreeing with you but If this is true about Orion Not having the LED Strip, I wonder what this was: 

5y65u56iu65.PNG

They could’ve been testing LED flood lights to illuminate the support structure and the bottom of the track on the lift hill. I was referring to the LED strip along the catwalk railing on the lift hill. 

• Like 4

Assuming that these are not the official lighting package lights (Maybe maintenance lights since you would need them to light things up safely) I think it would be really cool if there are LEDs running the lift like Fury, but instead of being a solid line the light up animated from top to bottom to create a meteor shower effect

• Like 2

On 3/11/2020 at 3:49 PM, FirefighterENG44 said:

Random but does anyone think the conronavirus outbreak will affect attendance come April?  I’m not personally worried about the virus at all but we all know it’s been all over the news.  I’ll be there regardless April 18th with my fast pass!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Klabergian Empire said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember shortly after the lift hill was finished I saw a blue LED strip on the hill. To my knowledge, they haven't used it since last year.

Was it running along side of the lift hill catwalk?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gplez90 said:

Was it running along side of the lift hill catwalk?

No, it was not on the catwalk. It was on the other side facing the rest of the park.

38 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Are you talking about this:

5y65u56iu65.PNG

And I am not talking about those lights either. This was a blue LED strip, not spotlights on the supports.

• Like 1

If we did get an LED strip and it is like Fury325, then it will be ON the catwalk, facing the park.
We've seen pictures with lights on the lift that resemble the standard catwalk lighting as seen on Diamondback, however. [for Orion]

325 does appear to also have the more standard lighting for evening evacuations/ maintenance but.. I'm not certain.

• Like 3