Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

1 hour ago, gforce1994 said:

You never know. Seems like the uploader has total disregard for public health.

Oh good lord buddy give it a break. We can talk about the drone video. He uploads multiple vides. Surprise, when he uploads new videos, things change at the Orion site. It's cool to discuss changes for a new record breaking coaster.

I know it's not allowed. It is not posted here, and understandably so. It has been stated that it can be discussed.  Also, corona has absolutely NOTHING to do with this. That is the equivalent of saying why are we talking on a forum we can spread the rona. It's all good, I do not mean to sound mean (I know its hard to interpret over the internet).

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, KI FANATIC 37 said:

Oh good lord buddy give it a break. We can talk about the drone video. He uploads multiple vides. Surprise, when he uploads new videos, things change at the Orion site. It's cool to discuss changes for a new record breaking coaster.

I know it's not allowed. It is not posted here, and understandably so. It has been stated that it can be discussed.  Also, corona has absolutely NOTHING to do with this. That is the equivalent of saying why are we talking on a forum we can spread the rona. It's all good, I do not mean to sound mean (I know its hard to interpret over the internet).

I never for once mentioned Corona. I said that he should be following the stay-at-home orders of DeWine, that went into effect March 22nd.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Benjamin22 said:

We’re still encourage to go out and take walks, get fresh air. The governors order did not prohibit going outside for exercise. 

Yep. I do all my running/biking at night. Hardly see a soul these days except for occasional Cops.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

You know what, we are just gonna leave it at that, that’s all folks, good night 

I learned my lesson already. You do not try and argue with him. You do not try and reason with him. He will continually avoid your replies and continue spouting the same thing over and over. It’s not worth it. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Kings Island initially stated their 2020 park map would be released in mid to late March, but that never happened. This is probably due to there being so much uncertainty as to when the park is going to actually open.

Not to mention the all administrative offices closing until 4/4.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think those icons are for Funpix stations, and since Funpix works with on-ride photos, than maybe FoF is getting its picture back!

Also, Timberwolf is labeled on the map! I don't remember if it had been in recent years. And Mystic Timbers looks very fleshed out in this version.

Finally, I didn't even notice Vortex was off the map until someone said something... I think it might hit me more when I see it (gone) in person.

EDIT: And Orion looks great on that map!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MDMC01 said:

I think those icons are for Funpix stations, and since Funpix works with on-ride photos, than maybe FoF is getting its picture back!

Also, Timberwolf is labeled on the map! I don't remember if it had been in recent years. And Mystic Timbers looks very fleshed out in this version.

Finally, I didn't even notice Vortex was off the map until someone said something... I think it might hit me more when I see it (gone) in person.

EDIT: And Orion looks great on that map!!!

Timberwolf was labeled on last year's map. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why did they get rid of FoF's pictures? I loved the strobe in the launch tunnel from the cameras. Also, when I went on FoF last year, they brought back the blue lights that used to be around the beginning of the launch tunnel!

• Like 3