Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

30 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I bet you they did that to test the LED lights

Plenty of other people would still see it for some distance. I still maintain they are testing them during the late day sun as its so bright off that lift it would be very difficult to tell. I dont think the show lights come on till we are at Media day or passholder day. Media day was scheduled to start at 5am Thursday, plenty dark enough to wow the attendees. 

15 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Are there anyone there that would be able to test it? I thought staff aren't able to be there right now. 

I drove by the park late afternoon and didn't see any cars the by the offices today, but they could have  been there earlier in the day. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, coaster sally said:

Not only will they open late or not at all, but going to them charge for lockers.  Hopefully be free for pass holders.

I spent like $100 on all season lockers, I doubt they’re going to do free lockers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Heightened Imagery posted two more pics. One of them was overtop the crest. You can look and see it says "locker storage and cargo" I believe where the lockers are going. 

Was it posted today on IG?

4 minutes ago, KIguy2004 said:

I don't like that some of the theming didn't match the video.

From the looks of it, there is still quite a ways to go. Most of the theming will probably be placed and installed within 2-3 weeks of opening. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, KIguy2004 said:

I expected the News Van to be blue and near the Orion entrance. 

It’s likely supposed to tie in with the news video they show in the Flight of Fear hangar. Having the van closer to Flight of Fear than Orion allows guests to make that connection between the outside and inside of the hangar. It’s better visual storytelling IMO.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Everybody get to bed early and get a good nights sleep. Media Day starts bright and early in the morning.  :ph34r:

Everyone should post content from Banshee and Mystic Media Days in the morning.  It will be like ESPN Classic.  

Did you have for to remind me? :(

• Like 2