Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

12 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Here's something I noticed in the teaser video released today! This constellation looks kinda like Millennium Force's logo if you ask me! 

Screenshot_20200619-002429.png

Do you mean like in the promo video? They are very similar.

Screenshot (443).png

• Like 5

3 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

They put German food in Area 72 but not Oktoberfest? LOL! In all seriousness, this food looks really great!

The park served brats, mets, and sauerkraut in the Bier Garten, but maybe 1 or 2 people ordered them per day if that. It was a combination of people not knowing it existed and it being pretty expensive. Wings were fairly common though. On slow days, I would make them to order since it was extremely likely nobody would buy one. I'm pretty sure they don't serve them there anymore. Gotta admit though, the sausages and sauerkraut were pretty good, so give the canteen a try.

• Like 1

What is going on with the Orion 1st Rider event?  I am seeing people saying something about July 1.  My son raised $150 (donated all his B-Day money) to participate, and he has not received any kind of e-mail notification about anything.

He raised the $150 required.

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/logan-norris/Orion-First-Riders-Auction

He receives e-mails from First Giving, but has received nothing from KI.

^ You should have received e-mails from Don Helbig at the park with details about the rescheduled event on July 1. Be sure to check your spam folder.

If you didn't get it, you should contact the park to get the information and make sure you're on the list to go.

I am so pumped for Orion... I made my reservation today! I also created Orion on Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic and the test results were very promising, which only has my amped up even more! 

Edited by RC Trae
Wrong link
  • Like 2

Interesting take on how the back row may be the best row. I might have to rethink my front row choice for when I ride it. Hopefully I should have the opportunity to experience every row soon. Any suggestions on which seat to pick for my first ride?

• Like 1