Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

Just now, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I have a feeling you aren't really going to have a choice in where you sit unfortunately due to having rows blocked off for social distancing. 

Has anyone at Worlds of Fun reported on how the row selection process is going there? I assume they will assign everyone equally, but it would be great to hear from someone who has went to WoF.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Hey bud he’s Kings Islands new video content producer, it’s ok

Oh ok he work for King's island. Be careful because there is some dude on here that hate drones and he like freaks out and gets in fights with words and everything.  My dad said he drones on and on but I don't get but he said people on here might think funny

• Like 9
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I have a feeling you aren't really going to have a choice in where you sit unfortunately due to having rows blocked off for social distancing. 

Well, lets say I had the choice to sit in literally any seat on the train, what would you pick?

1 hour ago, dbackdreams said:

Oh ok he work for King's island. Be careful because there is some dude on here that hate drones and he like freaks out and gets in fights with words and everything.  My dad said he drones on and on but I don't get but he said people on here might think funny

dbackdreams FTW!--or would that be his dad? ;)

9 minutes ago, IceePirate said:

Well, lets say I had the choice to sit in literally any seat on the train, what would you pick?

When I first ride a coaster, I generally sit toward the front or middle.  Least scary seats.  But once I am comfortable, I get more brave.  I think that the back row right side is going to be gold.

37 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

The leds are on! Photo credit: legomaster, fye coasters discord.

image0-4.png

Not buying it. Looks like it’s doing the same thing with sun that it was for me when I tried say they were testing them during the day.

20 minutes ago, Waltny said:

Not buying it. Looks like it’s doing the same thing with sun that it was for me when I tried say they were testing them during the day.

That light is vibrant and consistent, as LED lights usually are. Plus we have already confirmed the existence of an LED light strip on the lift hill. Also, just like everyone else said, there is no sunlight in this photo. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Waltny said:

It’s the light strip. Matches exactly what I was told it would look like.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Waltny said:

Ok, If I’m wrong I’m wrong then.

At this point, the people who know are less than would probably fit into the Kings Island Theatre.  The awesome gifts you have given us from the parking lot over the winter (note, drones were not amongst them, before anybody gets worked up!) more than make up for a wrong conjecture on your part.  You provide a valuable service for those of us from afar.  Thank you!

• Like 4

Where there is a family restroom there are usually men's/women's restrooms.

Wonder if that Chaos Labs Building general health associations..... could be the location for that family restroom sign (and hopefully others) though if I had to guess, the Chaos Labs building is the maintenance sheds after a makeover.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shaggy said:

I guess the cat is officially out of the bag so I can now freely comment...

There are two - they are located on the Meteor Canteen building.  

69D97BA3-3C55-4F71-A055-B693F2A653A7.jpeg

I said I would eat my words if there were restrooms after all, and in this case I couldn’t be more pleased to do so! 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, medford said:

Where there is a family restroom there are usually men's/women's restrooms.

Wonder if that Chaos Labs Building general health associations..... could be the location for that family restroom sign (and hopefully others) though if I had to guess, the Chaos Labs building is the maintenance sheds after a makeover.

The chaos building could be where the maze is during huant

• Like 1