Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

8 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

I guess the cat is officially out of the bag so I can now freely comment...

There are two - they are located on the Meteor Canteen building.  

69D97BA3-3C55-4F71-A055-B693F2A653A7.jpeg

Well wouldn't you know. Sure looks like a bathroom to me, sitting right in Area72.  Hmmm. Excuse me, I need to go ride Orion.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

I said I would eat my words if there were restrooms after all, and in this case I couldn’t be more pleased to do so! 

Since the cat is out of the bag, they are there, but it's apart of the regular meteor canteen building, which is somewhat small imo. Given the popularity that they'll likely be, it's probably better to go to the ones by hanks

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, IceePirate said:

Since the cat is out of the bag, they are there, but it's apart of the regular meteor canteen building, which is somewhat small imo. Given the popularity that they'll likely be, it's probably better to go to the ones by hanks

Since you have seen it in person, how do Area 72 and Orion look?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Since you have seen it in person, how do Area 72 and Orion look?

I said this earlier, but the coaster's lift hill looks pretty intimidating since there's a lot of flat ground around it. Area 72 itself got a lot of new theming and they changed a decent amount of stuff back there. Everything has a pretty up in your face feel while also being somewhat distant if that makes any sense. I last saw it when they were putting the final touches on it, but from what it looks like, it looks really cool.

• Like 3

I am reedy to blast off to spare with Orion I don't think I will be scared. Dad said he scared will take extra pants lol. Who else think this will be a fun caoster. I think will be and what is coming next I want something like Mystic Timbers next because it is really fun but line always long and another Mystic Timbers would keep both line ok cool

• Like 2