Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

8 minutes ago, FreedomPenguin said:

I mean being a large company, I figured they’d use the hydro spray grass. Boom grass

I think they've done this in the past with Diamondback and Mystic Timbers, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it with Orion too.

1 minute ago, dbackdreams said:

I shower this to my dad and he said don't get him started because he drones on about drines.  I didn't get it. I know he don't like drones but why is funny dad laugh

drones is also a term for talking for a really long time about something(even if you are over hearing about it) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PatchesC said:

BTW this is the longest wait time for Orion so far!!! (Since the original opening was scheduled)

"Grandpa, what was the longest time you ever waited for a roller coaster?"  "Well, Paul, let me tell you about 2020...."

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, PatchesC said:

drones is also a term for talking for a really long time about something(even if you are over hearing about it) 

Now I get it lol ok. So now I see why so funny because he hate drines and he talking about it all the time and just won't stop.likr what I said about Daimonbdack when I joined until the boss guy of here told me about a signachure 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

What would you rank it among the gigas? (that you have been on)

Well I've only ridden Millenium, and it's been a while, so I'm not sure which one I'd rank higher. Maybe Millenium because the view is better. I also only got a front row ride on Orion, and I heard the back was more intense (like it always is) but the front gives you a great view of the drop. KI nailed it though, and you should ride it this season!

• Like 8

Just now, IceePirate said:

Well I've only ridden Millenium, and it's been a while, so I'm not sure which one I'd rank higher. Maybe Millenium because the view is better. I also only got a front row ride on Orion, and I heard the back was more intense (like it always is) but the front gives you a great view of the drop. KI nailed it though, and you should ride it this season!

I'm on the first train, can't wait!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

It’s growing in. You can see some right beneath the helix.

I doubt that is grass.  That is the ravine, so it likely is moist, so weeds will grow in there pretty quickly.  It would be rather pointless to hydroseed at this point in the growing season, they might wait until fall.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gplez90 said:

Can’t wait for this view!! :D

That looks like Daimonbdack but bigger my favorite part was going down that big hill and the have way thru when it alomst stops and you like fall.  Then I like standing on the ground and listen to Daimonbdack strike!!!!!  But I think Orion will be kewl too

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Wow that is bright, it’s reflecting off Diamondback!

Actually, it’s the glare from my window. Still looks awesome, though! They’re testing and adjusting the lighting of the supports, too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Wow that is bright, it’s reflecting off Diamondback!

You know it's bright when it reflects off of the biggest tallest fastest longest steel coaster to ever strike Kings Island!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2