Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

Looks rough...

Yes, I know it’s the camera in the mount getting thrown about on a light train; but I didn’t get much out of it that the GCI rendering did not already show save for the on ride camera. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

The B&M rattle will show up soon enough.  It always does.  :lol:

I don’t think Banshee or DB has that bad of a rattle, they are not in the same class as Kumba, Rugaroo, Kraken, or Dominator. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Waltny said:

I don’t think Banshee or DB has that bad of a rattle, they are not in the same class as Kumba, Rugaroo, Kraken, or Dominator. 

DB and Banshee both definitely have a little rattle. While not horrible it is there. Banshees is just kinda throughout the whole ride. Diamondback is worst right after the turn around and isn’t awful or anything imo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tuxedoman52 said:

Kumba, Kraken, and Rougarou were all built with ball joint supports, which has proved to add to the headbanging.

I wonder when B&M stopped adding ball joint supports to their rides. Riding Rougarou vs riding Valravn is like night and day when it comes to comfort

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Waltny said:

Yes, I know it’s the camera in the mount getting thrown about on a light train; but I didn’t get much out of it that the GCI rendering did not already show save for the on ride camera. 

GCI rendering? I thought this was a B&M! :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Would that explain why Afterburner is so smooth with the old style over the shoulder restraints?
46g8ij.gif.48b0f7d7afab8b4247cc676f98fa01f1.gif
It's very possible. I'm actually having trouble finding an invert with the ball joint supports. You can see the difference between ball joints and fixed supports on Afterburn and Rougarou.c305676729ad73d634ead6101c5d854a.jpg0532cf361f69dc827e614227abc4c8ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's very possible. I'm actually having trouble finding an invert with the ball joint supports. You can see the difference between ball joints and fixed supports on Afterburn and Rougarou.c305676729ad73d634ead6101c5d854a.jpg0532cf361f69dc827e614227abc4c8ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ball joints weren’t used on inverted track, only track that was set upright....
  • Like 1