Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

2 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I know it’s a little too early to speculate but, that plot of land looks huge from this angle, almost anything could fit there! But the way, when’s the next decoding thread opening up ?:D 

Probably when more documents/blueprints get leaked. I can't wait to be a part in another one of those!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I know it’s a little too early to speculate but, that plot of land looks huge from this angle, almost anything could fit there! But the way, when’s the next decoding thread opening up ?:D 

Once we get clear evidence they are doing something there. Not when they start removing the footers, but when they start clearing land and begin construction on something new. Probably not for a few years out since we got Orion this year. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Orion looks absolutely massive from this angle inside the Adventure Express station, credit to Ohio valley coasters

794C290A-4B84-4ABC-B555-D8F1E43D3975.png

Is that a tent in the background? Or have I just missed it while boarding?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

Yes, they added it last year to store the Grand Carnivale floats. 

That'd explain why I missed it, we only got to go in April and September for Haunt last year. Spent ALOT of time on Diamondback, Mystic Timbers, and trying so see pieces of Orion lol