Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

1 hour ago, Marc3E said:

Also the Health Screenings are now up... Here’s what it looks like!55709f9795c40cc23cc4c0f7b1df939c.jpg
7d0aa6cb83faed8bf49ae5072886c943.jpg

Just completed mine for opening day!

I thought they had to be done within 24 hours of visiting the park? If so you will have to retake it seeing as how there is still 31+ hours till park open at the time of me typing this?

45 minutes ago, SnakePlissken said:

I thought they had to be done within 24 hours of visiting the park? If so you will have to retake it seeing as how there is still 31+ hours till park open at the time of me typing this?

I had it pop up yesterday and filled it out. It was stored under the "me" tab and could edit answers. It's prompting me to fill it out again this morning, so I assume it resets daily.

Question to those that have already ridden Orion - are the restraints exactly like Diamondback? Meaning, it takes the same amount of "clicks" to ride?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’ve not ridden Orion but I’m 99.9% sure it’s the exact same restraints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, KI FANATIC 37 said:

That light package is amazing. I thought Banshee's was top notch, but this takes the cake! Props to Kings Island!

If we learned from Banshee, then we know we probably have about 1 year worth of all of this lighting working before it starts to go bad. Note that now next to none of Banshee's lighting works now.

13 minutes ago, CoasterOhio said:

If we learned from Banshee, then we know we probably have about 1 year worth of all of this lighting working before it starts to go bad. Note that now next to none of Banshee's lighting works now.

Well, there still is a chance. Fury's lights have lasted for five years, and Millennium Force's lights have lasted for a while too.