Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

5 hours ago, tuxedoman52 said:

There are many people on this forum who have.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think I'm the only person on this forum to have ridden it before today. Besides the higher ups who don't talk much. Restraints are the same clamshell type found on Diamondback, taking 3 clicks at minimum to lock. If you can fit on DB, you'll fit on Orion.

• Like 2

I think I'm the only person on this forum to have ridden it before today. Besides the higher ups who don't talk much. Restraints are the same clamshell type found on Diamondback, taking 3 clicks at minimum to lock. If you can fit on DB, you'll fit on Orion.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Seriously, this is such a relief.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just now, BeastieFanatic said:

Im always a supporter of more theming but the burn marks on FoF exterior dont look great... other than that, everything looks amazing!

It’s supposed to have been hit by meteors. How else can you do that?

• Like 3

I am probably looking at this too closely, but why is there not a second one of these themed posts? It looks like one is meant to be there.

7A19CCF1-B12D-4333-AB1E-C55C1BD322FF.jpeg
Credit: Marcus Leshock

Also, the IMAscore soundtrack plays throughout the entire area!

9 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

Fanboys: Cedar Fair doesn't know how to do theming

Kings Island in 2017: Hold my Blue Ice Cream

Carowinds in 2019: Hold my Jam

Kings Island in 2020: Hold my Blue Ice Cream again

Canada’s Wonderland themed Yukon Striker and Frontier Canada’s pretty nicely too!

19 minutes ago, Fishely said:

If wonder if that video in the Quonset hut will mention anything about the events that took place in Flight of Fears video.

I want to watch the entire video so bad! Also, I wonder if this video will be playing on the rest of the TV’s in the queue like or if those will be FunTV’s.

A couple things that stick out to me...

1. I'm very surprised every row of the queue is available. I thought they would only allow every other row for social distancing purposes. You may be 6 feet away from the person in front of you, but only a couple feet from the person on the rail next to you.

2. Hard to tell from the video but it looks like they're allowing riders in each row. I'm also surprised by this; is each row 6 feet apart? I've read that's the case with wing coasters.