Orion Construction Photos

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are my pics from yesterday. Didnt take any professional camera up. Just with my S9+. Plus, was a little bumpy. Watermarked because some people. And these definitely are "exclusive". 

Why wait?

Anyone that does not work at the park or in the industry is the GP. 

Posted Images

Like i said the other day they wont leave that support flappin in the wind. That lift is going up today ladies and gentleman. 

So if someones going to the park and wants to send me pics tonight ill give ya my snap or insta or whateves if anyones down.

I wanna see it baddddd

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Like i said the other day they wont leave that support flappin in the wind. That lift is going up today ladies and gentleman. 

So if someones going to the park and wants to send me pics tonight ill give ya my snap or insta or whateves if anyones down.

I wanna see it baddddd

YOU'D BETTER BE RIGHT.

Kidding of course.

It'll be interesting to see if they install that other piece.  If your analysis of the construction process is correct then it will help us more accurately predict the daily progress.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JonahWilliamson said:

I wanna see it baddddd

I will be at the park tonight but I am not gonna get there until around 7 so it may be dark already. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ethancoaster said:

It has to at least be the same height as Diamondback by now, right?

Gotta be really freaking close. Any body that did the mock ups before the announcement can you give us a height of that support so we can get a 10-15 foot ball park?

• Like 2