Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

As we now have vertical construction, photos will be shared everywhere along with the desire to get your own photos. Please remember these few simple rules.

• While the park is closed there should be only photos being shared by the parks official channels. 
  • Any photos from an unauthorized area when the park is open will be removed and possibly posting rights on KIC.
  • If you post someone else's photo please provide a clickable link to the photo.  (Saw on FB is not enough, please add a URL hyperlink)

KIC Admin Team

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

As we now have vertical construction, photos will be shared everywhere along with the desire to get your own photos. Please remember these few simple rules.

• While the park is closed there should be only photos being shared by the parks official channels. 
  • Any photos from an unauthorized area when the park is open will be removed and possibly posting rights on KIC.
  • If you post someone else's photo please provide a clickable link to the photo.  (Saw on FB is not enough, please add a URL hyperlink)

KIC Admin Team

To add:

And remember, @Captain Nemoand I are the only ones who get aerial pictures. So, dont try to steal them. Thanks. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

KIC Admin Team

Please be more specific because photos from private airplanes and photos taken of the park from off property are all reasonable sources as well.

1 hour ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Still no construction cam up -_-

1 hour ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I hope the park did not lie to us when they said there will be a webcam once vertical construction starts. 

1 hour ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Well I don't think they lied.  Just hoping it comes soon.

25 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Maybe they are having some kind of technical issue. 

Maybe they're not counting the transfer shed as vertical construction worthy, I wouldn't. I'm sure they are going to have it up and going when those big beautiful gray supports start to take their place.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fyrfyter said:

This isn't one of those things that will happen in an instant. They also never mentioned when or what it would show. Until they actually start placing track, I'm not really interested in watching it.

They said the webcam would be available when vertical construction begins.  It has begun.  Some of us are interested in watching all of it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

There is this, if it makes any difference. 

Screenshot_20190904-143737_Chrome.jpg

Same happened to me, I was just about to mention that. I thought it was just my computer being weird because this has happened to me before. Edit: it's working for me now, no new webcam.

Screenshot (115).png

• Like 4