Orion Construction Photos

14 minutes ago, TheFloppyDisc said:

I think they might just be testing the range of the boom to make sure they can safely reach where the next piece goes.

Or they may be adding more supports we just can't see due to all the supports from the helix.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are my pics from yesterday. Didnt take any professional camera up. Just with my S9+. Plus, was a little bumpy. Watermarked because some people. And these definitely are "exclusive". 

Why wait?

Anyone that does not work at the park or in the industry is the GP. 

Posted Images

Coaster looking great! So did KI decide to go with intensity, ride experience, and rider capacity over all out record breaking stats and track length? This could end up being a better ride than many of the stats coasters?

• Like 3

It doesn't look like there's going to be much track work happening today. 

I see a V-shaped support laying on the ground, in addition to the one that will go just before the start of the brake run.  So two more supports to install.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

They won't put any track in place with this weather. Doesn't look like any crew is on site. Early weekend for them!

Slackers :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

You're not the only one. They already have the supports for the rest of the track put up I'm pretty sure.

I believe that can be confirmed. All but one if I am looking at the cams correctly.

• Like 1

There are two supports still not up.  There is the single support going in to the break run, but there is also the support that is assembled, but still laying on the ground, under the first drop.

image.png

• Like 3