IndyGuy4KI

Orion Construction Photos

That's the same reason I.. (secret) kinda like Appollo's Chariot more than DB :o
Those twists were surprisingly fun. I've never gotten a chance to ride Nitro.

I'm looking forward to that last drop for Orion! Even if it only goes down half as far as it really could've

• Like 6

8 hours ago, calakapepe said:

That's the same reason I.. (secret) kinda like Appollo's Chariot more than DB :o
Those twists were surprisingly fun. I've never gotten a chance to ride Nitro.

I'm looking forward to that last drop for Orion! Even if it only goes down half as far as it really could've

That was my major disappointment with Diamondback, that it did not have the same type twists as Apollo.  Mako has some similar moments as well.  They are surprising and really fun.  Fury has those moments also but they are magnified as they are taken so much faster.  I really hope Orion has some moments like this.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, goettablitz said:

That was my major disappointment with Diamondback, that it did not have the same type twists as Apollo.  Mako has some similar moments as well.  They are surprising and really fun.  Fury has those moments also but they are magnified as they are taken so much faster.  I really hope Orion has some moments like this.

Orion by the looks of it will give insane air. Especially that speed hill.

Rise and shine everybody, todays the day! :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BBN said:

Rise and shine everybody, todays the day! :D

HUZZAH!!!!!

Also, I noticed that the cranes are already into position. So its only a matter of time now!

• Like 3

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm glad we will get some nice aerial shots for this! 

Screenshot (205).png

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Screenshot (205).png

Is that our aerial photographer sixohdieselrage?  LOL 

• Haha 2

I honestly had a dream last night that I was watching a news story on TV where they were reporting they couldn't finish the last piece because they didn't have the correct bolts!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Jiddle said:

Is that our aerial photographer sixohdieselrage?  LOL 

Didn't he get banned again? Don't understand why he would get banned again.

Anyways back to Orion.

If they don't get that piece put in today I will be so mad! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Screenshot (205).png

Maybe it's John Matarese and the WCPO chopper 9 lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Wonder what they're waitin on. The suspense is killin me lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Maybe it's John Matarese and the WCPO chopper 9 lol.

Most likely. He is obsessed with KI and Orion. And you are obsessed with John Matarese. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, BBN said:

Wonder what they're waitin on. The suspense is killin me lol

Maybe for media??

• Like 1

Just now, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

Most likely. He is obsessed with KI and Orion. And you are obsessed with John Matarese. :lol:

Lol no. It's been a while since I've brought him up. And I haven't messaged him in months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Lol no. It's been a while since I've brought him up. And I haven't messaged him in months.

Yeah I know I was just joking around :D

They are waiting on media. I cannot believe they are about to finish the track today. This went by so fast...seems like the decoding days were just last week. Orion has been my first coaster I’ve followed with you all and you guys have made this process so much fun. Glad to have found this site and nerd out with guys. 

• Like 5

Just now, Beast Night Rider said:

They are waiting on media. I cannot believe they are about to finish the track today. This went by so fast...seems like the decoding days were just last week. Orion has been my first coaster I’ve followed with you all and you guys have made this process so much fun. Glad to have found this site and nerd out with guys. 

Same here. I got on about a week before it was announced, and I've enjoyed goofing around and following up on the construction. It was fun lol

• Like 4

It was great following the decoding thread and helping out with the construction Photos, until next time! I will still be sure to get pictures at Claremont steel fabricators if I see any new track for maybe a b&m wing or dive in 2023 or 2024 ;) 

Edited by collin.klopfstein
Misspelled
  • Like 6