Orion Construction Photos

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are my pics from yesterday. Didnt take any professional camera up. Just with my S9+. Plus, was a little bumpy. Watermarked because some people. And these definitely are "exclusive". 

Why wait?

Anyone that does not work at the park or in the industry is the GP. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Ik. I told him that there are news vans in there as theming. 

I want to meet you because you great utuber you work at King's island will they hire me when I old enough and dad let me and drives me

2 hours ago, Blue_Onion_Rings said:

Some off-ride footage from Kings Island.

Wow, it's going pretty fast with a half full train!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Marc3E said:

Also the Health Screenings are now up... Here’s what it looks like!55709f9795c40cc23cc4c0f7b1df939c.jpg
7d0aa6cb83faed8bf49ae5072886c943.jpg

Just completed mine for opening day!

I thought they had to be done within 24 hours of visiting the park? If so you will have to retake it seeing as how there is still 31+ hours till park open at the time of me typing this?

45 minutes ago, SnakePlissken said:

I thought they had to be done within 24 hours of visiting the park? If so you will have to retake it seeing as how there is still 31+ hours till park open at the time of me typing this?

I had it pop up yesterday and filled it out. It was stored under the "me" tab and could edit answers. It's prompting me to fill it out again this morning, so I assume it resets daily.

Question to those that have already ridden Orion - are the restraints exactly like Diamondback? Meaning, it takes the same amount of "clicks" to ride?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just now, tuxedoman52 said:

There are many people on this forum who have.

How? First rider's event hasn't even happened yet.

Question to those that have already ridden Orion - are the restraints exactly like Diamondback? Meaning, it takes the same amount of "clicks" to ride?

I’ve not ridden Orion but I’m 99.9% sure it’s the exact same restraints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
57 minutes ago, KI FANATIC 37 said:

That light package is amazing. I thought Banshee's was top notch, but this takes the cake! Props to Kings Island!

If we learned from Banshee, then we know we probably have about 1 year worth of all of this lighting working before it starts to go bad. Note that now next to none of Banshee's lighting works now.

13 minutes ago, CoasterOhio said:

If we learned from Banshee, then we know we probably have about 1 year worth of all of this lighting working before it starts to go bad. Note that now next to none of Banshee's lighting works now.

Well, there still is a chance. Fury's lights have lasted for five years, and Millennium Force's lights have lasted for a while too.

I am fairly certain that the lights on Banshee in the queue and the uplights in the station were still working last season.

Just now, CoastersRZ said:

I am fairly certain that the lights on Banshee in the queue and the uplights in the station were still working last season.

I am talking about the ones through out the ride...

1 hour ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

The day is the day

Volunteers are needed at Kings Island at 4 p.m. until we let people into the simulator at 5 p.m.

I’m so excited to be on the first train

• Like 4

Haha I sure will! Also would you guys like a walk through of the queue and station?”video”

34 minutes ago, hotrodyoda said:

Y'all better be posting first reaction stuff for yo homeboy down in Nashville

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Haha I sure will! Also would you guys like a walk through of the queue and station?”video”

Yes please! Can you also get some pictures/video of the new Area 72?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Absolutely!

Looking forward to it! I can’t wait to hear reviews and see pictures of Area 72 and Orion!

• Like 2