Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

As this thread is coming to a close, I want to say this has to be the most fun construction thread I have seen. I read through the Banshee and Mystic Timbers threads and I think this was better than those imo. 

This, the Decoding 2020 Thread, and the Giga Speculation Thread account for three fulls years of speculation on this project. I can’t wait until the next construction starts! LOL!

• Like 3

A couple things that stick out to me...

1. I'm very surprised every row of the queue is available. I thought they would only allow every other row for social distancing purposes. You may be 6 feet away from the person in front of you, but only a couple feet from the person on the rail next to you.

2. Hard to tell from the video but it looks like they're allowing riders in each row. I'm also surprised by this; is each row 6 feet apart? I've read that's the case with wing coasters.

The rows are separated by a physical object above the riders’ heads, so I think that’s how they got away with Orion but not Mystic...

As this thread is coming to a close, I want to say this has to be the most fun construction thread I have seen. I read through the Banshee and Mystic Timbers threads and I think this was better than those imo. 

Yeah it was amazing, even with the rough patches, thank you everyone... even you [mention]gforce1994 [/mention]

2 hours ago, Fishely said:

Found a tease to Magnum XL - 200 lolfbd620290702303700dbb05d60abab7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I meant when I said this is my favorite Easter egg. Almost stokes the fire of the people who call this a tall hyper lol. They could've easily named it MF-2000 but they chose not to lol

• Like 2

The answer is YES, there are new Kings Island/Cedar Fair souvenir bottles featuring Orion..... The all season gold bottles are for all Kings Island Season Pass Members & Cedar Fair Platinum Pass Members.....The red bottles are for all day ticketholders....   Hope this helps!

2 minutes ago, David Ellis said:

The answer is YES, there are new Kings Island/Cedar Fair souvenir bottles featuring Orion..... The all season gold bottles are for all Kings Island Season Pass Members & Cedar Fair Platinum Pass Members.....The red bottles are for all day ticketholders....   Hope this helps!

I thought everybody was being forced to go the paper cup route this year due to Covid.