IndyGuy4KI

Orion Construction Photos

I didn't think so. With that break run though I bet a 4th could of worked somehow lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Seems like one train in station, one next to storage shed and one on break run if they are stacked? there's no way this coaster has 4 trains you think?

Its like Banshees brake run it can hold all three trains if some emergency were to come up in the station. IE. the girl falling through Diamondbacks station track two years ago.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Its like Banshees brake run it can hold all three trains if some emergency were to come up in the station. IE. the girl falling through Diamondbacks station track two years ago.

Makes sense. That's cool and I don't mind the break run at all. Will get a nice view if stopped.

• Like 1

I wonder if we will get a giant FunTV mounted on the side of FoF, so when you are waiting on the brake run, you can play the Banshee Shuffle. :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

I wonder if we will get a giant FunTV mounted on the side of FoF, so when you are waiting on the brake run, you can play the Banshee Shuffle. :ph34r:

Should have put this in the shed tbh..

• Haha 2

Btw, I'm going to start including the Artemis name in my WildGravity Travels Orion update posts. Let's see if the name starts being used outside of the forums. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Btw, I'm going to start including the Artemis name in my WildGravity Travels Orion update posts. Let's see if the name starts being used outside of the forums. 

Did you already use Zeus on your videos?

1 hour ago, JonahWilliamson said:

My understanding of Fury's block system is that the straightaway area outside of the station and before the lift can also serve as a block. I.E. If you need to have as few occupied trains as possible—you can roll an empty one ahead, park it, and unload the train behind it. From appearances, that seems to be the case here. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Wait you are apart of WildGravity Travels? I had no idea you were a part of them. 

• Like 1

Ill Update the color mock up thing if anyone wants to name it lol do it. 

I hope the next update I can start coloring the lift hill.

• Like 5

Dont think so...
[mention=11195]Hawaiian Coasters 325[/mention] Yes. For about two months. I was the one who made the post this morning. 
@sixohdieselrage What post are you referring to? I just checked all their social sites and couldn’t find anything for today.

It's just as exciting to watch the other crane get assembled as it is to watch Orion get assembled!

It's like picture in picture!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

I think the red crane is just going to be used to carry a basket for people to where the pieces are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends There might be another 1 or 2 cranes that show up.  We won't know what crane will do that just yet.

13 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I think we need a crane label update! Any takers?

Here's my take.

My Drawing-8.sketchpad.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

T-Bone is gone...……...
Capture2.thumb.png.8293b3c4fa6809fc93ef6fb09a30aa60.png

I think they are moving pieces from where they are “hidden” behind the trees. This may be why T-bone is currently missing.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Buckeye27 said:

I think they are moving pieces from where they are “hidden” behind the trees. This may be why T-bone is currently missing.

3 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Here's my take.

@Kodistict That T-Bone note is great haha

@Buckeye27 I think you got that right. I was thinking that as well.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Buckeye27 said:

Probably. Not sure if I shared this, but this is where the track was sitting. This pic was from a couple weeks ago. 

oriontrack3.png

• Like 11

I will have to pay attention over there on the cam to see if I can spot the boom. I think you can see that area from the cam.

• Like 2

What crane compnay are the Zeus and Artimus from. I know they are Lieberherr cranes but what company name is on the side.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheHappy_13 said:

What crane compnay are the Zeus and Artimus from. I know they are Lieberherr cranes but what company name is on the side.

A few pages back there were pictures I think from the parking lot that shows the name.

• Like 1