Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

4 hours ago, BringBackOurEagles said:

I know I think it’s so strange that their lift hills face the same direction. Weird for the skyline for sure.

Thousands of years from now archeologists will marvel at this and attempt to find significance related to the the sun and speculate on alien influences.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

But, we will be living on the Orion Constellation by that point, according to Astronomers. :ph34r:

That is going to some nifty trick considering those are stars.  We will certainly need some major advances in air conditioning technology.  A sun may be a nice place to visit but I sure wouldn’t want to live on one.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Speaking of the sun, the construction workers should have nice couple of beautiful fall days to build a coaster! It is days like this when I miss doing construction work while paying for school.

I need to figure out a way to get out of the office today and do some site visits.....

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DeviousMrMatt said:

Speaking of the sun, the construction workers should have nice couple of beautiful fall days to build a coaster! It is days like this when I miss doing construction work while paying for school.

I need to figure out a way to get out of the office today and do some site visits.....

I wish you could do an Orion site visit for us. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DeviousMrMatt said:

Quick give us your work number and we can request "service work" or something. :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Fishleehooker said:

You know, I forgot to mention this but a few weeks ago...Fri or Sat, I forget now, they had Vortex down for a few hours while a guy was on top of the lift hill clearly installing a camera. Wonder if that has anything to do with anything?

Wind whipped the camera around and got the wires messed up. They spliced them back together and got the camera working again. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Fishleehooker said:

You know, I forgot to mention this but a few weeks ago...Fri or Sat, I forget now, they had Vortex down for a few hours while a guy was on top of the lift hill clearly installing a camera. Wonder if that has anything to do with anything?

The coasters have a camera on the top of the lift hill, it's a final check to ensure guest safety.  The resolution is not great, and if I recall they are black and white as well on Vortex.

• Thanks 1