Invertigo Valleyed

Cmhornblessed

5 minutes ago, Zayzayd13 said:

Umm does anyone know what happened to Invertigo? Pulling in there was a crane and the train is stopped on the loop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

It valleyed the other day, probably related to that.

Time for removal if you ask me...….wishful thinking I know. haha B)

• Like 1

Why bring it up into the loop then?  I assume it didn't get stuck like that, but rather in the low part, with the riders rear ends below their eye balls :)  That was always one of my KI nightmare dreams as a kid, that and the restraints on Vortex breaking about half way up the lift hill.

Are they trying to get it back to the lift hill so they can cycle it like normal back to the station?  That makes sense.

I don't recall much wind yesterday, any clue what made it valley?

Does anyone know where it hung?   If the train didn't catch the second lift hill then it will stop between the loop and the hill, which happens from time to time.  Nothing to write home about.  If it stopped between the loop and the cobra roll then that's a little more interesting.

19 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Does anyone know where it hung?   If the train didn't catch the second lift hill then it will stop between the loop and the hill, which happens from time to time.  Nothing to write home about.  If it stopped between the loop and the cobra roll then that's a little more interesting.

For them to be winching it through the loop, it would have had to have stalled between there and the roll. It has the mechanism in place to lift it back up the spike. They wouldn't winch it all the way back to the station. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 2:57 PM, BoddaH1994 said:

Little late, but it was before lift 2.

• Like 1