Where’s the best seat on these coasters?

Thunder21

14 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

I smell a troll.

It sure if it's a troll or someone who's new and just overly excited.... But I came in here to ask is there (I'm sure here is) a scientific break down as to which seats give more air time and exactly how does that work?

• Like 1

Not every new person is a troll.  Sometimes new people post a lot of topics without checking first. This was fairly common on a Spielberg forum I used to moderate on and I know it happened a lot on other forums I frequented, and it still happens a lot in some of my Facebook groups. For example, every other day in this one Jaws group, some new person comes in posting about this one deleted scene (that's still kinda in the film) that was removed for being "too intense" (it actually looked cheesy and was cut down), and everyone is like yeah, we know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DubVLegend said:

It sure if it's a troll or someone who's new and just overly excited.... But I came in here to ask is there (I'm sure here is) a scientific break down as to which seats give more air time and exactly how does that work?

49 minutes ago, Joshua said:

Not every new person is a troll.  Sometimes new people post a lot of topics without checking first. This was fairly common on a Spielberg forum I used to moderate on and I know it happened a lot on other forums I frequented, and it still happens a lot in some of my Facebook groups. For example, every other day in this one Jaws group, some new person comes in posting about this one deleted scene (that's still kinda in the film) that was removed for being "too intense" (it actually looked cheesy and was cut down), and everyone is like yeah, we know.

As I stated before I retracted the statement. See my last post.

• Like 1

The same person comes back to the boards every few months and makes a new screen name and a bunch of posts asking for a bunch of detailed answers. Never responds, I don’t know if they ever even look at the replies. I remember them asking more or less the same thing on three separate occasions. This current crop is at least somewhat different questions. 

It’s not useless discussion tho, for the people who actually participate  and anyone who reads it, and the questions don’t seem to be designed to elicit an emotional response, so it’s pretty mild as far as possible trolling goes. It has been mildly irritating when the questions were the same and asked over again after a bunch of people had already put the thought and trouble into answering the first time... and the second.

• Like 1

I just thought it was odd this person made like 6 new threads asking questions and like 3 or 4 questions in some of the threads.  I mean if its legit  then so be it and we can teach how to search for old threads and what not. This person has not responded really though.