Jump to content
Thunder21

Where’s the best seat on these coasters?

Recommended Posts

Where’s the best seat on these?

 

The Beast

Diamondback 

Mystic Timbers

Vortex 

Racer

The Bat 

Flight of Fear 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beast: 1-1, 6-2

DB: 1-1, 1-2, 8-2

MT: Anywhere

Vortex: 5-1

Racer: 1-1, 1-3 (ejector seat), 5-2

Bat: 7-1

FOF: Very front or any seat on the front of each car

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh....took me a sec to catch on to the trolling. I asked admin to see about cleaning up some of these threads. All 45 of them haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I don't think he's a troll. I think there's more going on than is seen on the surface. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah you are probably right. I take back my statement. @Thunder21 is there anything we can help you with to navigate the site to make your visits enjoyable?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

I smell a troll.

It sure if it's a troll or someone who's new and just overly excited.... But I came in here to ask is there (I'm sure here is) a scientific break down as to which seats give more air time and exactly how does that work?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not every new person is a troll.  Sometimes new people post a lot of topics without checking first. This was fairly common on a Spielberg forum I used to moderate on and I know it happened a lot on other forums I frequented, and it still happens a lot in some of my Facebook groups. For example, every other day in this one Jaws group, some new person comes in posting about this one deleted scene (that's still kinda in the film) that was removed for being "too intense" (it actually looked cheesy and was cut down), and everyone is like yeah, we know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DubVLegend said:

It sure if it's a troll or someone who's new and just overly excited.... But I came in here to ask is there (I'm sure here is) a scientific break down as to which seats give more air time and exactly how does that work?

 

49 minutes ago, Joshua said:

Not every new person is a troll.  Sometimes new people post a lot of topics without checking first. This was fairly common on a Spielberg forum I used to moderate on and I know it happened a lot on other forums I frequented, and it still happens a lot in some of my Facebook groups. For example, every other day in this one Jaws group, some new person comes in posting about this one deleted scene (that's still kinda in the film) that was removed for being "too intense" (it actually looked cheesy and was cut down), and everyone is like yeah, we know.

As I stated before I retracted the statement. See my last post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same person comes back to the boards every few months and makes a new screen name and a bunch of posts asking for a bunch of detailed answers. Never responds, I don’t know if they ever even look at the replies. I remember them asking more or less the same thing on three separate occasions. This current crop is at least somewhat different questions. 

It’s not useless discussion tho, for the people who actually participate  and anyone who reads it, and the questions don’t seem to be designed to elicit an emotional response, so it’s pretty mild as far as possible trolling goes. It has been mildly irritating when the questions were the same and asked over again after a bunch of people had already put the thought and trouble into answering the first time... and the second.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just thought it was odd this person made like 6 new threads asking questions and like 3 or 4 questions in some of the threads.  I mean if its legit  then so be it and we can teach how to search for old threads and what not. This person has not responded really though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, fryoj said:

Well I don't think he's a troll. I think there's more going on than is seen on the surface. 

Mysterious...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...