Island Nights @ Soak City - July 12,19, 26

BoddaH1994

Kings Island will be bringing back Island Nights on select Fridays in July.  This even allows you to have rare night rides on some of your favorite water slides as well as join in some special entertainment.  The event runs from 8-11p.  

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/events/island-nights

I attended the last night of this last year and the only disappointment that I had was that I didn't do it earlier so I could recommend it to you guys.  Last year this was my favorite season pass event and I didn't even get in the water!  The energy is amazing, the décor is cool, and the event is just over all really fun!  Don't miss out!

• Like 2

I was there last night and though it was an ok event. Might have been because I’m nursing a tweaked ankle and didn’t do any of the slides.  It could also be that I’m still on Grand Carnivale hangover but the band and energy fell flat. The other thing worth mentioning is that food wise nothing is open outside of event specific food(one season drink  refill station was open) was open. Outside of that, it is neat to see the park in the dark and my son did enjoy the slides in the dark.

11412D10-B7D4-484F-9EF5-C545693A5AC1.jpeg

278DD237-09A9-479E-81E0-501660A67A56.jpeg

• Like 1