Parking Question

tuxedoman52

While I can not confirm it, I’ve heard a rumor over on the Facebook season pass holder page that you get only one re-entry  per day per pass with parking and admission to the park. I’ve never tested it or heard anyone complained that it happened to them so it may be one of those KI wive’s tale. I’ll ask next time I’m through the gate if someone doesn’t beat me to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yippee Skippee said:

The pass is for unlimited visits so limiting it to once a day would go against that. And like others have said I have left and came back with no issues.

Your first sentence is not entirely accurate and is misleading, plus leaving and returning is different than unlimited visits...

Keep in mind this isn't consistent across the chain - a few CF parks you need to use the receipt for parking and get your hand stamped if you expect to re-enter as the pass will scan invalid if tried a second time...and up until a few years ago KI was the same way...

And keep in mind at Haunt re-entry isn't allowed at KI but is at a few other CF parks, which invalidates your first sentence...

Now I realize the original poster didn't ask that, but the further clarification was needed in case they use the platinum pass at other parks or make a return visit to KI for Haunt...

I almost didnt get back in last fall to Kings Island because I did not get my hand stamped. It was a Haunt weekend but it was a Sat during the day before Haunt hours. The employee at the ticket booth told me that my platinum pass was only good for one entry per day. Any more and I guess it scans invalid. She did let me in but said from then on I need to make sure to get my hand stamped. This policy makes me wonder about Cedar Point though. What if I use it there, get my hand stamped, go to Cedar Point shores and it comes off?

42 minutes ago, SnakePlissken said:

I almost didnt get back in last fall to Kings Island because I did not get my hand stamped. It was a Haunt weekend but it was a Sat during the day before Haunt hours. The employee at the ticket booth told me that my platinum pass was only good for one entry per day. Any more and I guess it scans invalid. She did let me in but said from then on I need to make sure to get my hand stamped. This policy makes me wonder about Cedar Point though. What if I use it there, get my hand stamped, go to Cedar Point shores and it comes off?

I mean I can only tell you that most of the time when I leave the park intending to come back I don't bother to get my hand stamped and just use my pass to get back in. I've never been told it was only good for one entry per day, and I've done it many many times over the last couple seasons. Not sure about Cedar Point though I'm just able to say about KI.

6 hours ago, ldhudsonjr said:

huh...that's really strange. I wonder why.

Because people leave the park, go to their cars, slam a pint of vodka and come back in. 

EDIT: Just for the sake of clarity, a mod edited my previous comment, which is a bit troubling, without any PM.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, teenageninja said:

EDIT: Just for the sake of clarity, a mod edited my previous comment, which is a bit troubling, without any PM.

Gotta pay the piper if you want exclusive, lights-on tours of Wolfpack.

I know you wouldn't offer up any alternatives names for the Halloween Haunt anyways. 

• Like 1