My family got to open the park today

Stoan

My family (34, 33, 5, 3) decided to go for early ride time before it got too hot. After getting our picture (funpix is totes worth as a parent) taken at the entrance one of the supervisors approached and asked if we wanted to open the park. Apparently they don't do the single family interdiction, they grab three families and do it as a group.

We got to do a bit of a meet and greet with Snoopy and Charlie Brown, ride the Holly Jolly Trolley to the antique cars, as well as a free blue ice cream cone for each, and a one time fast pass for each of us.

4 cones are a bit too many and we actually gave 2 of them to another family in line for ice cream, and the fast pass only worked on Boo Blasters, so we gave that away to someone with kids old enough to get a big coaster.

Overall a great time this morning, not crowded so we got a lot done.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Stoan said:

My family (34, 33, 5, 3) decided to go for early ride time before it got too hot. After getting our picture (funpix is totes worth as a parent) taken at the entrance one of the storehouses approached and asked if we wanted to open the park. Apparently they don't do the single family interdiction, they grab three families and do it as a group.

We got to do a bit of a meet and greet with Snoopy and Charlie Brown, ride the Holly Jolly Trolley to the antique cars, as well as a free blue ice cream cone for each, and a one time fast pass for each of us.

4 cones are a bit too many and we actually have 2 of them to another family in line for ice cream, and the fast pass only worked on Boo Blasters, so we have that away to someone with kids old enough to get a big coaster.

Overall a great time this morning, not crowded so we got a lot done.

That's awesome! I didn't even know this was a thing.