TOS update and review

With the debate about drone footage being posted on KIC lately, the KIC admin team have updated the Terms of Service with the following line.

Drone Footage/Media - Kings Island has officially banned flying of drones around their park. Even though FAA may allow it, the park has banned its entirety. Therefore any posting of any media taken from an unauthorized drone will be removed.

We ask that everyone please read the TOS to make sure you are aware of all the rules on KICentral.

Thanks for following the TOS!

KICentral Admin

• Like 4

I would also like to remind everyone of these TOS rules. We can have a difference of opinion and still be respectful of each other. Thanks for your attention in this matter.

Respect - This is totally obvious so I'm not going into detail, but I will tell you this: if you get angry or frustrated, put out the flame thrower because a post that's disrespectful to another user, group, or individual is going to constitute a warning.

Speaking without the concern or not in the interest of KICentral, its community, or its members is a violation of an individual user's terms of service.

• Like 3

• IndyGuy4KI pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

In our review of the TOS we have added another line that we want to make sure everyone is aware of. Thanks for following the TOS of KICentral.

Members shall observe and abide by all park rules and regulations set forth by Kings Island and any other park. Any videos that show park rules being broken and/or the discussion of you breaking park rules on the forums is a violation of an individual user's terms of service.  Therefore, those posts will be removed and constitute a warning and possible removal from the community.

• Haha 1