Fitzcoasts14

RMC Mystic Timbers

Let's not even go there! MT is great tweener coaster.

• Like 6

The real question is... would Mystic Timbers be better if it were an Intamin Blitz?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Don't...just don't  GCI did any awesome job and they were definitely the right manufacturer for that job

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Jallie79 said:

Don't...just don't  GCI did any awesome job and they were definitely the right manufacturer for that job

I was just kidding! LOL!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

The real question is... would Mystic Timbers be better if it were an Intamin Blitz?

Yes. -_-

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Do you think Mystic Timbers would be better if it were planned to be a ground up RMC?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Mystic Timbers is the best ride in the park. Don't touch it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Why continue the never ending comparison of Flats/Coasters, Wooden/Steel, Kids/Family/Thrillseeker, Intamin/B&M, Hyper/Giga, GCI/RMC, Kings Island/Cedar Point, ad nausea...pushing everything to 11??

Variety is the spice of life people :D!!!  

Personally I've found they my park visits (and rides that I go on) may be drastically different depending upon mood (and company).  Some days are full on thrill, others more relaxed, sometimes just walking and people watching B).  I've also come to realize that some people find The Bat and BLSC to be all they can handle, fearing even Mystic Timbers!  

I'm glad KI put in Mystic Timbers, it filled in a whole in the lineup. 

Now if you want to talk about what is the next coaster after 2020, there's a good thread going for that: https://KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34923-what-comes-after-the-2020-giga/

• Like 2

^ This isn't Reddit...

Oh wait, that's right sarcasm doesn't come across in typed text. /hint /hint :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tone is remarkably hard to convey via text. 

You may have thought it was too ridiculous of a suggestion for anyone to think you were serious, but believe me, whew. Sometimes we get people who are deadly serious about their pet ideas which most people would think are silly. 

Unofficial “commandment” of these boards is you don’t threaten Adventure Express, too :)

• Like 4

The Beast should be RMC'd. Can you imagine what they could do with that coaster? It would be unreal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, presto123 said:

The Beast should be RMC'd. Can you imagine what they could do with that coaster? It would be unreal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, presto123 said:

The Beast has a very drawn out low to the ground layout, doesn’t really scream RMC to me.

• Like 6

While we are on the topic of RMC'ing things we shouldn't ever dare touch we minus well go for broke and RMC Adventure Express...:rolleyes:

I do wonder how many people that say they would like an RMC Beast or Timbers or this or that other coaster have actually been on an RMC coaster!

Without saying too much, I do suspect future RMC projects that take place on existing coasters will not introduce all the elements like we have seen them add to existing coasters...so a Beast RMC'd would essentially be the same layout and configuration on a different style track...

Now a ground up RMC on the other hand would bring in the elements people expect/want to see on an RMC... 

• Like 1

I'm going to ask the most important question in this thread. How is this a thread?

• Like 5

On 7/23/2019 at 2:03 PM, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Don't know why this just came to my mind, but there should be an Austin Powers coaster.

Now this idea I can get behind! 

7 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Six Flags might RMC Mystic Timbers it they get their hands on it!

• Haha 1