Viking Fury not operating

KIfan73

33 minutes ago, TombRaiderFTW said:

^ Listen... I used to love VF. I always made a point to ride it. Then I worked on it. :P

That’s interesting because it has always seemed to me that VF’s ride ops were more outgoing and fun...like they are enjoying their day. It’s too bad it’s not a fun ride to work at.

11 minutes ago, standbyme said:

That’s interesting because it has always seemed to me that VF’s ride ops were more outgoing and fun...like they are enjoying their day. It’s too bad it’s not a fun ride to work at.

It really depends. I think VF ride ops are outgoing and fun because we are bored. It makes it a lot more entertaining. I know a lot of people here have their opinions about annoying spieling, but I found that talking to all the guests over the mic was enjoyable for everyone. The best part was singing Happy Birthday to someone on the ride.

Also, no I do not work there anymore, all of this is from my experiences in the 3 years I was at KI from 2015-2017.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Cedar Fair working with Intamin again confirmed! They just bought new drive tires from them! That means we are getting an Intamin Blitz in 2023! LOL!

1 minute ago, BeeastFarmer said:

Shhhhhh! @Maverick44 will get all excited about what is supposed to be a surprise for him!

Awww guys you shouldn't have! Its mean a lot to me! :D

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, teenageninja said:

I rode this while I was in Japan, it was awesome!

9 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

Wonder why that other side isn’t running? You’d think each each side would swing out in opposite directions (like Meteor at Dorney or Skyhawk at CP)

19 hours ago, super7 said:

I wish some American park had installed Huss’s giant dream boat.  That ride looks incredible. 

Its odd Nagashima installed two as the capacity of one is huge  

Ark 

That thing is huge! That would be pretty cool!

Viking Fury (much to my daughter's dismay) was still down yesterday. She was consoled by the fact that she got to ride Flying Ace, and White Water Canyon (2 times back to back much to her dad's dismay). My son is now tall enough for Woodstock Express, so he got to ride it (9 times) 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, decyferite said:

It was up and running yesterday... I did find it kind of comical that the ride op who was "scanning" appeared very mechanical and deliberate in her motions, like she really wasnt checking just running through the motions

Yeah the whole Scanning thing half the time just looks like over exaggerate looking around, most parks just scan silently before they say clear. 

5 hours ago, Ben43065 said:

Yeah the whole Scanning thing half the time just looks like over exaggerate looking around, most parks just scan silently before they say clear. 

She legit reminded me of a robot... It was like watching a computer controlled operation with her head movement which I found hysterical...