Anyone know what’s happening in Timberwolf?

Snowball

Not only are the Christmas trees being assembled in Timberwolf for Winterfest, but also the red/white LED lights are going up around the tree trunks in the park - look for the giant candy canes in the next few weeks to be installed throughout the park (they have to set all the Christmas stuff before they build the Haunt in the park).

886503C3-3A8D-4DB2-964A-3570E8FFAEED.jpeg

12 hours ago, Winterfestguy said:

Not only are the Christmas trees being assembled in Timberwolf for Winterfest, but also the red/white LED lights are going up around the tree trunks in the park - look for the giant candy canes in the next few weeks to be installed throughout the park (they have to set all the Christmas stuff before they build the Haunt in the park).

886503C3-3A8D-4DB2-964A-3570E8FFAEED.jpeg

Why do they need to do that?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Whatever they are doing, I want this to come to KI!

D0F7B746-7257-4A0D-8645-D4B6B534842F.png

Let’s hope a Winterfest parade returns to KI this season.  After a successful Grand Carnival parade this summer, I would think KI would also want to add this to their Winterfest line as well.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Winterfestguy said:

Let’s hope a Winterfest parade returns to KI this season.  After a successful Grand Carnival parade this summer, I would think KI would also want to add this to their Winterfest line as well.

I’d love it, but they seem to “spread the wealth” with these types of things (like carnivale development costs split among 4parks and resources split between two parks for each “package” of components. Sounds a lot like the carnivale parade from a staffing point (performers from all other areas come together to perform parade, then go back to their shows.)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I see two possibilities:

-They got new equipment and are testing it.

-It’s entirely possible that the 2020 announcement will be in the Timberwolf...

I hope they use the former TRTR building as the world's most expensive screen for the announcement!