Premium parking with Gold Pass

jensenracing77

With a Gold Pass, if you want premium parking, how does that work? Will they subtract the regular parking fee from the premium fee since you get free parking with the Gold Pass. We refuse to pay there prices for food and bring our food. With walking all day we like to park close to get to the car and back easy to eat and rest. 

You say you refuse to pay the food and drink prices. Well I refuse to pay the extra for premium parking. You have a gold pass so you intend on visiting the park several times. That extra $10 parking fee adds up fast and instead it might be better to use that money on a meal and drink plan.

We will be there 5 times next year but will likely only be in that parking area 2 times. It is not just the cost of the food but also the quality. Most food I have ever had there, other than the pizza, was not good at all. My wife got sick after eating the BBQ 2 years ago and it wasn't from the rides because she don't ride. This year she decided to get a coffee and the bottom was full of coffee grounds. Every single time I get something it is not very good and for the price you should at least have quality food. KI will always be my favorite park but Holiday World has them beat all to heck on food and drinks. 

Thanks guys

• Like 1