Your Favorite Manufacturer

FUN&ONLY!

Your Favorite Manufacturer  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello @FUN&ONLY! I just wanted to let you know before you read this, if that earlier post of mine in this thread made you tear up, well then get the kleenex ready for this one!  :)

List of Premier Rides Innovations:

- Developed the first LIM to be successfully implemented onto a coaster, seen as a major breakthrough from the earlier Schwarzkopf systems of propulsion (flywheel, weight drop etc.)

- Pioneered the first lap bar restraints capable of handling inversions (OTHER than just vertical loops a la Schwarzkopf)

- Utilized the "sliding station" as seen on the Mr. Freeze rides, in order to make it possible to run TWO trains simultaneously on a shuttle coaster

- Held the record for largest vertical loop for a short time time with Full Throttle, as well as having track run on both sides of the same structure (crest of the loop)

- Developed the one-of-a-kind "Ferris Wheel Lift" as seen briefly on Round About at the now long-defunct Freestyle Music Park (I know, I know - maintenance nightmare but points for trying I guess!)

- Created Speed - The Ride, which I believe was the longest shuttle coaster in the world at the time, Mr Freeze still the longest non-complete circuit shuttle

- Revenge of the Mummy rides and Italian Job: Stunt Tracks - among the first family and themed launched coasters

- First quasi-mobius launch coaster in West Coast Racers (well, when or IF that opens this year!)

Waterworks in 3...2...1...

:

• Like 2

I like to be blown away by a coaster when riding one the first couple times. I'm more than willing to put up with downtime in exchange for a fantastic ride. 

RMC and CCI/Gravity Group are my idea of what a coaster should be. They don't let up  (and sometimes get more intense),  until they hit the brakes.

Examples of their brilliance are the seemingly 20 straight seconds of reverse banking on Legend and the "top gun stall" on Twisted Colossus.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BeastForever said:

Hello @FUN&ONLY! I just wanted to let you know before you read this, if that earlier post of mine in this thread made you tear up, well then get the kleenex ready for this one!  :)

List of Premier Rides Innovations:

- Developed the first LIM to be successfully implemented onto a coaster, seen as a major breakthrough from the earlier Schwarzkopf systems of propulsion (flywheel, weight drop etc.)

- Pioneered the first lap bar restraints capable of handling inversions (OTHER than just vertical loops a la Schwarzkopf)

- Utilized the "sliding station" as seen on the Mr. Freeze rides, in order to make it possible to run TWO trains simultaneously on a shuttle coaster

- Held the record for largest vertical loop for a short time time with Full Throttle, as well as having track run on both sides of the same structure (crest of the loop)

- Developed the one-of-a-kind "Ferris Wheel Lift" as seen briefly on Round About at the now long-defunct Freestyle Music Park (I know, I know - maintenance nightmare but points for trying I guess!)

- Created Speed - The Ride, which I believe was the longest shuttle coaster in the world at the time, Mr Freeze still the longest non-complete circuit shuttle

- Revenge of the Mummy rides and Italian Job: Stunt Tracks - among the first family and themed launched coasters

- First quasi-mobius launch coaster in West Coast Racers (well, when or IF that opens this year!)

Waterworks in 3...2...1...

:

LOL! I did not mean to put the “crying” reaction to your last post. I meant to “like” it.  I must have accidentally pressed the wrong one. But I respected your last opinion, and I respect this one. I respect everyone’s opinions, especially when they have so much information and supports to back it up. You backed up both of your arguments very well, so I think your opinion is not only acceptable but convincing. Sorry for crying on your last post...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1