Michigan's Adventure Adds Camp Snoopy for 2020!

Or even jsut turning part of it into a camp theme and keep some of it more generic Peanuts. Think KI has a big enough kids area to have a seperate theme. Especially if they did anything with the space by the stage/petting zoo area they could use that are around to the log flume as a camp thing and add in some more trees.

Overall I would love to see them add in more theming in general to the area like they had during the Peanuts Celebration last summer, like the tree full of kites. Looked cool and gave a great op of color.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, purdude86 said:

Think KI has a big enough kids area to have a seperate theme.

It definitely does. Nickelodeon and Hannah-Barbera coexisted for several years.

I think it's very interesting that MiA is one of only two parks in the chain to get a new coaster this year. That's a first. In fact, this is the first coaster addition to that park since Cedar Fair purchased it that isn't a relocation...

42 minutes ago, homestar92 said:

It definitely does. Nickelodeon and Hannah-Barbera coexisted for several years.

I think it's very interesting that MiA is one of only two parks in the chain to get a new coaster this year. That's a first. In fact, this is the first coaster addition to that park since Cedar Fair purchased it that isn't a relocation...

I believe they are just relocating it within the park.

4 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

I believe they are just relocating it within the park.

They are advertising it as a brand new ride. However, it does stand to reason that it could just be a relocation within the park, as the Big Dipper would seem to be an extremely similar ride to what we've seen in the artist's rendering of the new area.

46 minutes ago, homestar92 said:

They are advertising it as a brand new ride. However, it does stand to reason that it could just be a relocation within the park, as the Big Dipper would seem to be an extremely similar ride to what we've seen in the artist's rendering of the new area.

This seems to suggest it’s a relocation.

35830360-AFF0-4EFB-AC6B-4FADF3F1DC23.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...