I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but I don't think that Area 72 (formerly X-Base, and previously Fort Kinzel, and before that Fort Cooper), is a good place for potential park expansion.

There is one way in and one way out bottleneck that creates a lot of congestion on the busiest days. If somehow it could be expanded to the length of The Racer,  and connected with that second pathway its feasible, but still not ideal. 

If they want to expand, and it's been 20 years so maybe they don't, I would do it in Action Zone by better utilizing the existing space and removing Timberwolf.

• Like 3

I think its going to be along time before the park Sees any midway expansion. They have the empty Vortex plot of land. And Invertago plus The Bat are likely not to be Around too much longer. 

• Like 4

^ Congo Falls too. And like I said, Timberwolf if they want to go that route. 

• Like 3

Why do you think Invertigo and Bat won`t be around much longer?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

What changes do you guys expect to see in A72 besides what's already been hinted?

Im going to take @King Ding Dong's job and say (potentially) a Coke Freestyle stand. (would be nice though)

• Haha 2

So with all this re-theming and changes, and the fact that they copyrighted 2 names (Orion and Polaris)...I wouldn't be shocked if they changed the name of FOF to Polaris. 

Think about it...the name "Flight of Fear" does not match the alien / outer space theme.  Just a hunch. 

• Like 2